November 7, 2019

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Primaris Captain I'

In my 2000 point Imperial Fists army I am building, I am going to be running 2 Battalion Detachments, which means that I need 4 HQ models.  The purpose of this army to have a little variety with the newer models than what I had years past with my older armies, so a lot of Primaris models and some newer vehicles (as already shown with my 'Primaris Eliminators' and 'Redemptor Dreadnought')

The 4 HQ's I have planned for my list are a 'Primaris Captain', 'Primaris Librarian', 'Primaris Chaplain', and 'Tor Garadon'.  So with that the first of my HQ models is a 'Primaris Captain'.  In the photos below, I had elected to leave off the "Iron Halo" spikes, because I know some day in the future they would have broken off in my bag.  He is also armed with Stalker Bolt Rifle since his primary objective will be providing support for my 'Primaris Eliminators'.

 Primaris Captain I

 Primaris Captain I

 Primaris Captain I

Primaris Captain I

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment