October 10, 2022

MCP: Steve Rogers, Captain America (Steve Rogers)

This past Friday I was in the mood to paint the new 'Steve Rogers, Captain America', and seeing how I already had the model assembled (built him the same time as The Original Human Torch) it was an easy choice.

I primed him with Grey Seer (seeing how the base of most of my colors will be Contrast) earlier in the afternoon to prep him for evening painting.

A few hours later, and voila 'Steve Rogers, Captain America' is completed.  My original 'Captain America' from the Core Set I wanted to go with a darker MCU blue for his costume, with this one, we (son and I) wanted more of the comic book look and I think we achieved that.  I will probably be using the same color palette when I paint another Core Set 'Captain America'.

Steve Rogers, Captain America (Steve Rogers)

Steve Rogers, Captain America (Steve Rogers)

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment