October 11, 2022

MCP: Nick Fury (Nicholas J. Fury, Jr.)

Well there is a chance I may be playing the S.H.I.E.L.D. Affiliation for the Las Vegas Open 2023 (and possibly AdeptiCon 2023) now that 'Steve Rogers, Captain America' is completed, but I still needed to get the Leader of the Affiliation completed, and that Leader is 'Nick Fury'.

I was actually really leaning towards trying A-Force out for the first time at these two events (and I still may change it), but I'll have to get a few games of S.H.I.E.L.D. in first and see how I like them.

I did not like the color white that was used by the studio team on some parts of the model, so I changed it to my liking.

Here is Nick Fury (Nicholas J. Fury, Jr.):

Nick Fury (Nicholas J. Fury, Jr.)

Nick Fury (Nicholas J. Fury, Jr.)

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment