December 7, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #49

It was another so so week for me.  No painting was completed this past week and it looks like it may be a little bit before anything gets done (my office is being used in the evenings for my sons online Drivers Ed) but I may attempt to start on a model this coming Sunday.

For gaming, we did get in a game of Warhammer 40,000 on Saturday playing with 1000 points and w were supposed to play a game of Blood Bowl 7's on Sunday....but someone did not wake up till the afternoon.  I'd like to squeeze that in this weekend too if possible, but we are currently looking at three different games to played this weekend, X-Wing, MeSBG and Blood Bowl.  After this weekend, my son will be down in AZ for the Holidays and not returning until after the New Year.

I mentioned a few days ago that I received terrain for MeSBG (actually it's AOS, but we will use it for MeSBG) and that I was hoping to start building it this past weekend, well the mornings of both Saturday and Sunday, I was able to complete all of them.


I am not sure when they will get painted, maybe some time in 2021 if I am feeling up to it.

Models Completed: 0
Games Played: 1


0 comments:

Post a Comment