December 25, 2020

MeSBG: 'Witch-King of Angmar on Fell Beast'

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I really did not think I would get another model completed before the end of 2020, but with yesterday being Christmas Eve and I took the day off from work, I sat down in the morning and started painting the 'Witch King on Fell Beast' for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game.

This model has been sitting in it' box since we first picked it up a little over 2 years ago when it was released at the NOVA Open and I thought it was finally time to get him done.  Instead of always playing Good vs Good, I do not occasionally mind throwing down with Evil, so this would be a fun addition.

Too make it a little easier for storage, I did magnetize the flight stand to the miniature and the base itself.

Witch-King of Angmar on Fell Beast

Witch-King of Angmar on Fell Beast

Witch-King of Angmar on Fell Beast

Painting Points: 5



0 comments:

Post a Comment