December 15, 2020

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Primaris Techmarine I'

Good news for me, I was able to get another model completed before the end of 2020, not sure if another model will be squeezed in, so this may be the last (I will probably spend most of the rest of the year getting models assembled for 2021, if some of my orders arrive).

I picked up this 'Primaris Techmarine' a few weeks back and quickly assembled it for my weekend gaming trip to Wisconsin back in November.  Now it was time for the model to hit the painting table.  With the points of the 'Leviathan Dreadnought', I think it will be making my lists quite often, so this 'Primaris Techmarine' is a perfect addition to help keep him alive and an added benefit of +1 to hit.

Primaris Techmarine I

Primaris Techmarine I

Primaris Techmarine I

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment