July 13, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #28

Besides actually getting my 'Thunderfire Cannon' completed last week, nothing else was started on nor any games played over the weekend.

Buckeye Battles is suppose to be this weekend and still is running despite the state of Ohio extending it's ban on mass gatherings of 10+ people, so I decided it is best not to go.  My son and I will have a weekend home playing some more games of 9th Edition Warhammer 40,000 so we can still get to used to all the new terrain rules and little changes.

Right now I do not really have much in the queue, I have a backlog of models, but I am waiting till 9th official drops with the point changes to see what I need to complete next, so it is pretty quiet on that front.

Till next week...

Models Completed: 1
Games Played: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment