June 16, 2017

Guild Ball: Engineer's Guild 'Veteran Velocity'

I finally finished a model for the month of June, and it feels really good.  April and May I was just cranking them out, then it was like I had hit a Stop Sign.  I do not think the Steam will be as strong as it was back then, but hopefully I'll be able to keep it going.  Summer months have also been traditionally a down time for me, maybe I can change that.

As I posted the other day, I decided to work on adding the final two model to complete the entire Engineer's Guild.  Today we have the first model with 'Veteran Velocity'.  My oldest son asked me yesterday if I think I am actually going to play her.  Honestly, probably not competitively, but in a friendly game I may try her out.  In the current Season 3, I just like the regular 'Velocity' too much.


 
  
 
 Veteran Velocity

 Veteran Velocity

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment