September 11, 2015

Daily Chronicle: 'Updated Painting Queue'

Now that my son and I have comitted to playing in the Las Vegas Open in February 2016, it was time to priortize my painting queue.
 
All my Warhammer 40K projects will be sliding to the back burner, and my Warmachiine Khador models will slide up front.
 
Hopefully my new models will arrive sometime next week, but I do have some already to get started on so they are at the top of my list.
 
It has been a long time since I painted a Warmachine model, I can honestly say that I am really looking forward to getting back to painting them.
 
Hopefully this blog wont be quite and you'll start to see weekly upgrades on the progress that has been made.
 
Here is my new painting queue that needs to get done for the LVO.
 
  • Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
  • Winter Guard Infantry x4
  • Winter Guard Rocketeer x1
  • Winter Guard Officer & Standard
  • Forward Kommander Sorscha
  • Sylys Wyshnalyr
  • Conquest
  • Great Bears of Gallowswood
  • Gobber Tinker
  • Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters x10
  • Koldun Kapitan Valachev
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment