November 22, 2021

Weekly Chronicle 2021 #47

There was no gaming to be had this week, as I had a few days vacation last week (Thurs/Fri) and wanted to spend the time painting/modeling,  I am happy with my outcome because what I had planned for the weekend, I was able to accomplish, and this is more work on my Necron army.

My model posts are lacking behind what is actually finished (since I try and only post once a day, if that) but my Necron army is way ahead of schedule.  I do know have enough to field 1500 points full painted, and I am really close to 2000 points (and that is without 'The Silent King').

Here is a little sneak peek of the army prior to this past weekend.


I still have plenty more models that are not assembled yet (most of the Combat Patrol Box, The Silent King and Tesseract Vault) and I am thinking about getting the Necron Batleforce box that will be released in Decemeber, so the backlog is plentiful.

I wanted to get enough done for AdeptiCon if I decide to play them in the Warhammer 40,000 Friendly (which I now have), so the rest of the models will be getting done as time allows.

The plan for this coming weekend is to try them out at 1500 Points, and "maybe" at 2000 Points if I can get another Unit completed by Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment