November 8, 2021

Weekly Chronicle 2021 #45

The first week of November is now completed, and it was actually a pretty good week for me.  I have been full throttle with painting my Necrons army, and I do not think that reaching 1500 Points completed by AdeptiCon 2022 will be a problem.

The rest of this month will still be dedicated to the Necrons.  I still have 20x 'Necron Warriors' that need to be painted, but I have a couple of vacation days next week that I will commit to that Unit.  Once that Unit is completed, then all my Troop choices will be completed.  The rest of this week I am painting a variety of Units for the army.

Then this past Saturday we also played a 1000 Point game and I tested the Necron force and they prevailed in victory.  I still have a lot to learn to with this army, but so far they have been fun to play with,

0 comments:

Post a Comment