November 1, 2021

Weekly Chronicle 2021 #44 Welcome November

My final Painting Quarter is shaping up to be a good one, what a month I had in October with finishing up some of my Imperial Fists Units, and then starting on a brand new Necron army.

My goal with the Necron army is to have 1500 Points ready for the AdeptiCon Friendly at the end of March, well at the pace I am currently going, it should not be a problem.  The painting scheme I came up with for my Necrons is coming out pretty quickly, yet looks really good on the table top.

I honestly do not know how well that 1500 Point list will play, but it is a Friendly and I am not too worried about it.  I am working on some 2000 Points lists that "should" be a bit stronger with digging into the 'Vault' for some Mortal Wounds, but we must stay 'Silent' about that list.

This week here on the blog will be more Necrons as I continue working on them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment