November 15, 2021

Weekly Chronicle 2021 #46

Now that I am in full Necron mode, it has been a pretty good week painting.  My goal was to have 1500 Points of Necrons finished in time for AdeptiCon 2022 in March, and it is looking like those will be completed by the end of this month.

I am alright with that, it will then leave 2022 to painting other Units for the Necrons that will like to eventually try and allow some time to paint for other armies.  I was able to complete 3 'Lokhust Destroyers' and 2 Units of 'Skorpekh Destroyers'.

Gaming has been a little low this year, where this past Saturday I only played my 25th game of Warhammer 40,000 for the year.  I did hit my goal for the year, but honestly thought I would have far exceeded it, but do we do have a few more weeks left in the year.

We played  2000 Point Las Vegas Friendly practice game and I got a first look at the army I am thinking of bringing.  It is well themed with Bolt(ers) but that may also be the downside, not much fire power I am used to in my games.  Because my son was not fully painted, the end result was much closer, 65-69, I lost.

I only have 1 weapon that is a S7 on my 'Predator Destructor' and it was taken out early in the game, after that, the strongest weapon I have are S5 Heavy Bolters.  I know LVO is a Friendly and more geared towards theme, but I feel naked without my fire power....oh well, hopefully we'll score high on theme.


0 comments:

Post a Comment