February 22, 2021

Weekly Chronicle 2021 #8

In all honesty, it does not look like anything will be completed for the month of April.  I am slowing working on a 'Repulsor Executioner' for Warhammer 40,000 Imperial Fists army, I finished the assembly, primed the model, and started working on some base coats, but I do not think it will be completed by this weekend which would mark end of February, March will see the completion of this model for sure.

On Saturday we got in another game of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, 1000 points once again and I decided to fly/try a "Barak-Ziflyn" list this time (so both of my Guhaulers can carry a 5 dwarf Rifle Unit).  This was another uphill battle for my Kharadron Overlords going down early in Victory Points but managed to claw my way back for a 20-16 victory.  I have enough models assembled to try a 1500 point game, but my son is still lacking in assembled models for his Stormcast Eternals, and then we both still have quite a bit to assemble to get us to 2000 points.

Sunday was a nice relaxing day for me where I started on some of my base colors for the "Repulsor Executioner" and then in the early afternoon my son and I decided to go through our 1000 point Warhammer 40,000 lists for the upcoming Motor City Mayhem Team Tournament in April, the Team Packet was finally released in the morning so we could look over the army building rules.  I think we both decided on 1000 points that we like each, and can take advantage of each others strengths, I am just hoping that one of our ideas that we want to run (his Unit in my Transport) will be allowed, I do not see anything in any rule that would not allow this.

So what is in the works for this week? it is all up in the air....any free time I will try and continue painting (or assembling KO) and I am not sure what we will be playing this weekend to wrap up the month of February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment