May 20, 2020

Daily Chronicle: GenCon 2020 Cancelled

Well a day after I purchased two Sunday badges for GenCon 2020, the even was cancelled yesterday afternoon.  Click HERE for the official response from GenCon.

They are offering a refund to badges already purchased minus a $10 service fee.  Well in my case, each badge was $15 for a total of $30 plus $10 shipping and tax for a grand total of $43.  If I take the refund, then basically I am only getting back $10.  The other option is just to have the badge rollover to 2021, originally I did not want to do this because I was not sure if I could attend, but after checking the dates for 2021, it looks like I will be back in time to attend.  I think I will end up taking the rollover option and we'll see how it goes for next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment