December 27, 2017

Hordes: Minions Totem Hunter (Solo)

I cannot believe it has been 8 1/2 months since I last posted a completed model for Hordes.  I did finish some of my Warmachine Khador not long ago, but not for Hordes.  The year has gotten really busy with Guild Ball.

Well with the release of the ‘Dracodile’ for my Minions last weekend, my interest in my Minions has spiked again.  In a few days we shall see what plans we have for 2018.

With the Holidays being last weekend, I did not get much painting completed, I did manage to get a few things done for my train hobby and prep a model for Hordes, the Minions Totem Hunter.  Seeing how I was still on vacation yesterday, I decided to complete the ‘Totem Hunter’ from start to finish.

He will probably be the last model for 2017 as I start prepping some model to kick off 2018 with....and one of them is Gargantuan.

Totem Hunter

Totem Hunter

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment