March 6, 2015

D&D 5E: The Rise of Tiamat 3/5/2015

It has been awhile since I have last done an update for D&D 5E, but on Sunday March 1st our gaming group completed the campaign for 'Hoard of the Dragon Queen' and we were planning on rolling right into the next campaign book, 'The Rise of Tiamat'.
 
'The Rise of Tiamat' is a Level 8-15 campaign and the next installment in the storyline 'Tyranny of Dragons'.
 
With my oldest son just starting a new job, weekends were going to be tough for us to do. So our Dungeon Master put together a new group for us that would be meeting on Thursday nights. Some of his other weeknight players started to not take the game seriously, so he took his dedicated players and my son and I for a new Thursday night group.
 
Our first meeting was Thursday March 5th, it was more of a meet-n-greet with the other players, and the first half of the night some of them were rolling new characters. My son and I are happy with how our existing characters are, so we decided to keep playing with them. Our new group is going to consist of a 'Ranger' (myself), 'Fighter' (my son), 'Monk', 'Palladin' and a 'Warlock'.
 
Once the characters were rolled off, we started into the new campaign 'The Rise of Tiamat'.
 
Currently our characters are attending a council meeting, and are set to roll out for our first adventure.
 
Stay tuned for a quick recap following our next session on Thursday March 12th.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment