August 9, 2010

LoTR: Morannon Orcs

[caption id="attachment_407" align="alignleft" width="50" caption="Mordor"][/caption]

More, More, Morannon Orcs.  This past weekend I was able to finish up the remaining 12 Morannon Orcs.  With the Orcs done, my list "C" for Gathering in the Desert 2011 is now complete.  List "C" is my fail safe army just in case my other two choices do not get completed in time.  List "A" has 54 models I need to paint up.  List "B" has 17 models I still need to paint.  I'm shooting for list "A" which will be a new army for me.  Hopefully they will get completed in time.  I did manage to paint up a test model for list "A" and so far I am happy with the results.  I still have the wash/dip to apply to the model, but I'll wait on that step for now.

Anyways, here's  a picture of the 12 Morannon Orcs I completed.

[caption id="attachment_440" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Morannon Orcs"][/caption]

Painting Points: 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment