August 1, 2010

LoTR: Khamul

[caption id="attachment_422" align="alignleft" width="58" caption="Fallen Realms"][/caption]

Friday night I decided to add another model to my LotR collection. 'Khamul'.  Since my son and I are going to be playing a little bit more of WotR and LotR, I choose to go with The Fallen Realms for my WotR force.  I already had 2 army boxes of the "Eastern Invaders" (the Easterlings) some Harad and Corsair models and I thought the Fallen Realms would be a good start for me.

Last week we had also picked up the new Battlehosts Expansion for WotR and I choose to build my army around 'Khamul's Easterlings'.  After reading what is required for the Battlehost I already had all the models minus Khamul.  We already have 5 Ringwraiths and I could have used one of them as Khamul, but I decided to actually purchase the model since my local store had him in stock.

Purchased Khamul Friday night, had him primed and painted yesterday.  Boy I love painting the easy models.

[caption id="attachment_423" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Khamul"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_424" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Khamul"][/caption]

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment