March 20, 2023

Daily Chronicle: Week of AdeptiCon 2023!

Adepticon 2023 is finally here. I cannot believe how fast the first three months of 2023 has already gone by.  

Last year at AdeptiCon due to scheduling conflicts I was only there for one day, so I did not play in any events.

This year, we are driving in Wednesday night and we have events planned for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and on Sunday will be our free day to shop the vendor hall (what we cannot get to Saturday after our event).

All events this year will be Marvel Crisis Protocol (MCP) since that is all I have been playing the last year and enjoy it the most.

Thursday will be MCP Affiliations tournament.  Your entire roster needs to be from only one affiliation.

Friday will be the MCP 2v2 tournament where my son and I are teaming up with an “East vs West” themed roster.

Saturday is the main event for MCP, the AdeptiCon Championships with the Top 8 moving on to Sunday (wont be us, hence the Sunday free day).  I’ll be playing my themed “Age of Ultron” list for one final event.

Our goal is to play all games on Thursday/Friday (5 games each day), but we shall see how we do and may elect to bow out earlier.

Come back next week for a recap and photos from AdeptiCon 2023.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment