July 18, 2022

Weekly Chronicle 2022 #29 (Marvel Crisis Protocol /Star Wars Legion Updates)

It has been a while since the last Weekly Chronicle (6 weeks, just before ACO) and thought it was time for a little catch up and what we have in the pipeline.

Marvel Crisis Protocol has been going strong all year, ever since we got back from the Las Vegas Open, it has been the main game for me, and I really enjoy playing it.  I also went full stem on painting models for MCP and we are at 79 painted models so far.

Events are also lined up for MCP, we attended the Atlantic City Open in June, and now we have Second Wind 4 in October and Mid Mitten Gaming Con in November all lined up, those will probably be it until 2023.

Star Wars Legion has really caught me by surprise, I did not think we would be adding in this game this year.  What caught my eye was an event upcoming at LVO 2023 called "Unconventional Warfare" which is a bit of a narrative event that does not require fully painted model (although I am trying to be fully painted).  This event will complement our MCP events at LVO 2023.

These two games are going to be keeping me busy for the rest of 2022 and probably all of 2023.

0 comments:

Post a Comment