July 14, 2022

SWL: Darth Vader (Dark Lord of the Sith)

We have a turn of events from what you have been reading/seeing for most of this year.

Marvel Crisis Protocol just moved to a side burner (not that back) and Star Wars Legion is receiving the painting brush for a little bit of time.

I m waiting on some of the new Citadel paints that are releasing this weekend before I work on any of the 'Stormtroopers', so I thought I would start on some of the Commander and Operative models first, since those paints I did have.

There are two different 'Darth Vaders' currently in the game, and up first in the Commander model 'Darth Vader (Dark Lord of the Sith)'.

Darth Vader (Dark Lord of the Sith)

Darth Vader (Dark Lord of the Sith)


Painting Points: 1
These models are a smaller scale than MCP, and are only worth the standard 1 point each compared to 2 points with MCP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment