January 3, 2022

Weekly Chronicle 2022 #1

Well it is the first Monday of 2022, I hope everyone had a good New Year's weekend.

Basically the weekend for me was just relaxing, and then I also did some work on my sons older Dark Angels army, re-basing some of the older 'Tactical Marines' from their old 28 mm bases to newer 32 mm bases, actually completing 20 models.  There is a small chance the may be needed for AdeptiCon for one of our backup events.

Over the weekend I also posted my "What's in store for 2022'" yearly post and you can see the list has slimmed down quite a bit this year and will be continuing the hobby mostly with Warhammer 40,000.  I am fine with this as the game is readily available and there are so many different army options to choose from.

My Necrons will be my main interest for most of the year, but we shall see what new codex's are released throughout the year.

I have a few Units that will be posted this week, then all of next week I will be away on vacation so noting will be done for awhile then.  Shortly thereafter we will be off to the Las Vegas Open followed by a week in Arizona, so I am not sure how many models will be completed this month.  The last three weeks in February should be a good time to the hobby as no more trips are planned till mid March.

0 comments:

Post a Comment