October 30, 2010

WFB: Dark Elves Spearmen (x2)

Games Workshop©
This past week I was able to work on and complete the final two units for my Warhammer Fantasy Dark Elves army.  Two units of Spearmen are now completed.

This is the first time ever I was able to paint up that many rank and file guys in one week.  So I now have 2000 points of Dark Elves completed.  Actually I have a little more since I have an Assassin and the Queen Hag that are also completed and I can use them in larger games.

I still have one unit of 20 Black Guard that I would also like to complete and I am working on converting a model to act as a Battle Standard Bearer.  For now the Dark Elves are complete and when time permits (or I'm bored with the other projects) I'll then come back to the Dark Elves.





Painting Points: 40


0 comments:

Post a Comment