June 10, 2024

MCP: Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (2)

As I mentioned in my last post about 'Ancient One', I have been undecided on which Affiliation to play next, but have been leaning towards trying out Defender's.

Usually my son and I try not to purchase duplicate models unless we really have to, and in this I really had to since my son usually has 'Daredevil' in his rosters.

I did not really like the original pose of the model with only one secure point to the base (this scares me), so I rummaged through some of my terrain bits and found some crates that I could model 'Daredevil' on.

Next, I needed to think if what color I wanted to paint his suit.  I was leaning towards the traditional dark red, but my 'Wong', 'Dr. Strange' and my Web Warriors, I went with black suits, so I decided to paint this one with a black suit also.  This way it also different than the once we already completed.

Daredevil (Matt Murdock)

Daredevil (Matt Murdock)

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment