November 21, 2022

MCP: Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (2)

It has been once again quite awhile since I last posted, a little over a month, but that does not mean I was not busy.

Even though I did not complete many models during this time, I was playing games and even attended an event in Schaumburg, IL last weekend.

We possibly have another event coming up next month (a little bit more local) and both my son and I have been playing with Avengers more often, so yesterday I decided we better get our second copy of 'Black Widow' (Natasha Romanoff) completed.

I had 'Black Widow' built before our game yesterday and then once the game was completed I primed her and we hit the painting table.  A few hours later she was completed.

Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) 

Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) 


Paining Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment