January 27, 2010

WFB: Dark Elves War Hydra

While waiting yesterday for my primer to arrive for my Imperial Guard, I decide to paint up my War Hydra to pass along the time.  I do not need this model for AdeptiCon, but I do for my 2250 point list so I figure I might as well get her done.  I was able to paint/dip/base all in one day.  This morning the matte spray was applied, I did not want to take any chances and I was giving the dip more time to fully dry.  I am very pleased the way she came out.  Up next I'll do the Beastmasters for the Hydra so I can call this unit complete.  Then all that is left for the Dark Elves will be the three large block units.

Dark Elf War Hydra

Dark Elf War Hydra  



2 comments:

  1. It looks really good and I am impressed that it took only one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Equinox, I think I finally figured how to use my camera. On my MAC the pictures looked to "blue". I just took new pics with a different setting. I think they look better now, more true.

    ReplyDelete