January 23, 2023

MCP: Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)

When this model (Rhino) was first announced by Atomic Mass Games, not so much that I am a big fan of Spider-Foes, but mainly that I am a fan of larger models (Hulk size) and they get me excited to paint.

My 'Rhino' arrived this past Tuesday (due to MLK day here in the US on Monday) and I was able to assemble the model on Wednesday night.  I primed the model on Friday night to prep for weekend painting.  Saturday my son and I had a Bolt Action tournament that we played in, so no painting was done on that day, but come Sunday morning, 'Rhino' hit the painting table.

I have been looking at photo's of other completed models on Facebook, so I had an idea on how I wanted to paint him, and I quite happy on how he turned out.

Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)

Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)

Painting Points: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment