August 8, 2022

Weekly Chronicle 2022 #32

This year has been pretty consistent so far (which usually in the Summer months my hobbying usually dies down), but I am still finding time to get models completed.

We have just over two months till our next event "Second Wind 4" on October 15th-16th which is a 64 person Marvel Crisis Protocol event, and lately our games played have been in practice for this event.  I have my roster finalized, and it is just a matter of getting more games played at different threat levels.  We managed to get in two more games this past Saturday, and the first game I decided to change it up a bit and have my son face Midnight Sons (instead of my Avengers roster).

For modeling, I was able to complete my 800 point Star Wars Legion "LVO 2023 Narrative" roster this past week so any new models/units that get completed are an added bonus.  We have an event in November that I will be using more for practice with this roster than actually trying to win.  We sill need to find some time here at home to try out the full 800 points, every game we played has been at the 500 point Skirmish level.  t may have to wait till the weekend of 8/27/22.

Regarding Marvel Crisis Protocol, I have a few models that will be hitting the blog this week, MCP has been my favorite game as of late and I really enjoy painting the models.  I have a 'Hulk' model coming in today that I will be building tonight and hopefully get to painting this week,  My son already has a 'Hulk' and I am using it in my Avengers roster, but there are times where we both may want to play this model.  I have an idea already on how I want to paint him, so hopefully he will not take too long to finish.

Well that is all for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment