June 6, 2022

Weekly Chronicle 2022 #23 (4 Days Till Atlantic City Open)

WOW! only 4 days till my son are in New Jersey for the 2022 Atlantic City Open, this will actually be my first time in Atlantic City and I am excited to get ot visit it. I like to attend these bigger conventions not just for the gaming, but the ambiance of the events, and Atlantic City will have that.

This past month I have really stepped up my painting and our backlog is shrinking (and growing at the same time with new purchases LOL) and actually getting in a game of week of practice.  It now all comes down to this weekend.

The plan for me at the event is just to have fun, being that this is our first ever Marvel Crisis Protocol event, I am going to try and learn the game better and get some more games in, and that is why I am bringing a themed Roster to the event.

Once I get a little bit more familiar wit the game and events, then I can start bringing those "competitive" lists.

Stay tuned next week for some pictures from the event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment