May 16, 2022

Weekly Chronicle 2022 #20 (1 Month Till Atlantic City Open)

It has been awhile since I have done a Weekly Chronicle (week #9 was the last), but hobbying/gaming is still going pretty decent.

The amount of games played so far this year has been low, but that is ok, I am still getting in practice for Marvel Crisis Protocol and I am enjoying that game.

We are just under one month until the Atlantic City Open on the weekend of June 10th-12th, and that is what our practice games are for.  Frontline Gaming was originally known for throwing some of the largest Warhammer 40,000 events, but their "Opens" are becoming larger with more events being held, like MCP.

Unlike my son who still needs to finish two models for his ACO Roster, my Roster is completed and right now I am painting models I want to for fun, also getting Rosters ready for future events.

This past week was a good week seeing 'Juggernaut', 'Killmonger', 'Shadowland Daredevil', and the 'Hand Ninjas' all being completed.  This week will also see a few more models being completed, then it may slow down a bit until after ACO.

Once we get back from the ACO (more than likely start on the car ride home) I'll be thinking of the next Roster I want to play at our next event, currently that will be the Michigan GT or Second Wind 4, both of which are in October unless something comes along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment