February 17, 2022

MCP: Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

This kind of reminds me of when I just started getting into the Batman Miniatures Game and posting every single character that was finished, I kind of like it.

I was going to wait a bit longer into painting any Marvel Crisis Protocol, but since I had my finished my 'Lychguard' for my Necron army earlier than expected, I decided to prime a few models (easier models first).

My son and I own two copies of 'Spider-Man (Peter Parker)' and he wants to paint his the standard red/blue scheme of Spider-Man, so I thought to myself and said "why not", I'll do a black suit Spider-Man.  I painted this 'Spider-Man' based on Spider-Man 3 from Sony Pictures, and I am happy on how the model came out.

Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment