May 18, 2023

Daily Chronicle: Heading to Atlantic City Open 2023

I honestly did not think we would be heading to Atlantic City Open 2023 once again this year with my youngest son/s graduation next week and then the family heading to Florida (without me) for vacation, but I decided to bite the bullet and go down one more time.  Next year is going to be really tough, so I thought I was going to have fun one more time.

Atlantic City Open 2023 is Father's Day weekend this year, June 16th-18th, and my oldest son and I are both signed up for the Marvel Crisis Protocol Weekend.

We plan on arriving sometime Friday morning and just relaxing for the day and recovering from the drive.  Saturday will be the LVO Qualifier Event running 5 Rounds (so a long day) and Sunday is going to be a Fun 3 Round event for those that do not make the Top 8 from Saturday.

I am going just to have fun and enjoy the ambiance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment