October 4, 2022

MeSBG: 'Iron Guard' x4

Yes I know it has been awhile again since I last posted, I seemed to have slowed down quite a bit this Fall (and this is usually the time I pick things up, I guess not this year).

Part of the reason is that the main game that I am currently playing is Marvel Crisis Protocol and I already painted a lot of models for the game this year and not it is just painting models that I feel like painting.

Anyways this post is not about MCP, but instead MeSBG.  "Rings of Power" on Amazon Prime has given me a small itch that needs a little scratching, so my son and I are going to try Battle Companies at AdeptiCon 2023, Battle Companies is a very small (skirmish) version of MeSBG just to get back into the game for me, there is a chance of a full blown MeSBG for Nova Open 2023.

I figure I would start with my Kingdom of Khazad-Dum army and start to add a few models for it that may be needed during promotions in Battle Companies.

Here are four 'Iron Guard' that I have just completed.

Iron Guard x4

Painting Points: 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment