September 23, 2022

MCP: The Original Human Torch (Jim Hammond)

As I mentioned the other day, my painting of models has drastically slowed down, with 90+ models completed for Marvel Crisis Protocol, I am in the mood now to just paint what I feel like.  I am no longer rushed to get a model completed for an event (at least not until the next "hotness", so I am just enjoying myself (although there will be some models needed for MeSBG that will have to make their way to my table, but that is a different post).

This next model, I saw a user on Facebook post his version and how easily he painted it and it looked good, I thought "I could do that" and yesterday I did just that.

Here is 'The Original Human Torch', Jim Hammond.

The Original Human Torch (Jim Hammond)

The Original Human Torch (Jim Hammond)

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment