June 24, 2018

WM: Khador Armored Corp Incoming

With the recent CID release for Khador also comes some new models for them.  Over the past two weeks, Privateer Press has been releasing new Man-O-War models for the Khador army.  Khador was my first army for Warmachine/Hordes and probably still is my favorite.  I do love the look of the Hordes models, especially my Minions, but I like the gam play mechanics of Warmachine better.

As always when I see new models coming out for an army that I have, my wallet tends to open up for them.  I did not get every model that was just released, but quite a few.  I want to try an Armored Corp themed list, but more for fun with some variety in models.  Instead of spanning units, I want to play with 1 of each. 

As you know I recently received the ‘Man-O-War Assault/Siege Chariot’ and I already own a Unit of ‘Man-O-War Demolition Corp’, so this past Friday I made an order for my remaining models.

* denotes new model release
Kommandant Sorscha Kratikoff (Sorscha 3) *
Man-O-War Bombardier Unit
Man-O-War Bombardier Officer *
Man-O-War Shocktrooper Unit
Man-O-War Shocktrooper Officer
Man-O-War Suppression Tanker Solo x2 *
Sergeant Dragos Dragadovich (Demo Corp Attachment) *


The question now is , when will these models get painted? Who knows.... I still have some models I need to get done for the NOVA Open coming at the end of August.  Once those are completed, I will take another look at my Painting Queue and see what I want to paint.  I think for now I may be playing these model unpainted in the basement.

Sorscha 3



Dragos Dragadovich

Suppression Tanker


Bombardier Unit


Bombardier Officer

Shocktrooper Unit


Shocktrooper Officer



0 comments:

Post a Comment