March 7, 2018

Guild Ball: Ratcatcher’s Guild ‘Piper’ First Look

Today on the Steamforged Games blog they released a sneak peak of the new Captain for the Ratcatcher’s Guild with ‘Piper’.
To read the full blog post click HERE.

I really hope that at AdeptiCon 2018 in a few weeks that we will see Steamforged Games pre-selling the Ratcatcher’s Guild like they did with the 2nd Farmer’s box and 2nd Blacksmith’s box at SteamCon USA. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on the Ratcatcher’s Guild for a couple of reasons:

1. I like the look of the of the models.
2. I think they will fit my painting style.
3. From what I can tell so far of the mechanics of them, I am liking what I am seeing.  Especially now with the Captain ‘Piper’.  I really like his Character Play Reverie.  This is something that I felt was lacking in the game of Guild Ball, to be able to pass the ball then follow up with the receiving model to move and shoot.  I know it will take some setting up, but I like that the option is there, though the cost is 3 INF.









0 comments:

Post a Comment