February 17, 2018

Hordes: Minions Barnabas, Lord of Blood (Warlock)

‘Barnabas, Lord of Blood’ or ‘Barnabas 2’ for short was just released on January 19th and I was able to pick him up the following weekend at my LGS.  I have been waiting for the Minions to get a caster like ‘Barnabas 2’.  I am very comfortable with my Khador playstyle of running ‘Butcher 1’ that whenever I played my Minions I did not have the same feeling.  Now with ‘Barnabas 2’, he is a get up in your face and kill everything type of caster.  I am really looking forward to giving him a try.

As I just mentioned above I picked him up at the end of January and I have been slowing working on him.  I try not to rush painting my Warlocks/Warcasters and ‘Barnabas 2’ was no exception.

One more model to go and my AdeptiCon Team Tournament list will be fully painted.

Barnabas 2

Barnabas 2

Barnabas 2

Painting Points: 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment