October 10, 2017

Guild Ball: Fisherman’s Guild ‘Corsair’

Well with missing the Michigan GT last weekend for Warmachine, it allowed a little bit of free time to get some painting done.  I still have to start on the Blacksmith’s Guild, but I have been hesitant to start on them becasue I want to be able to spend a little extra time painting that Guild.  The Blacksnith’s will have to hit the painting table by November to make sure they are ready to go for SteamCon USA.

So I took a look at my shelf of unfinished Guild Ball blisters and decided to grab some Fisherman.  I still have 4 models left to paint for the Fisherman to finish them at 12 models.  So I decided to grab ‘Corsair’ and get him built and prepped for painting.

‘Corsair’ is the second Captain for the Fisherman’s Guild alongside ‘Shark’, and I hear he can be a little difficult to play with.  Although 2 weeks ago at the WTC in Belgium, ‘Corsair’ was being played a lot and did fairly decent.  I may have to go and take a look at some of those videos to see how he should be played.

He came really nice (at least in my eyes), but the picture does him no justice.



Corsair

Corsair

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment