October 18, 2017

Guild Ball: Blacksmith’s Guild ‘Anvil’

The other day I showcased the Apprentice ‘Sledge’, and today we have his Master ‘Anvil’.  I really enjoyed painting this model and believe he came out quite nice.  The model ‘Anvil’ reminded me from back in the day when I used to paint Dwarves for Warhammer Fantasy Battles (probably because of his long beard) and they were my favorite army to paint.

I am really liking the stats I am seeing on the Blacksmith’s cards, it seems like they are Guild that can score, and put the beat down on enemy models.  I think they are going to be a fun Guild to try out.

So far I am on track to getting the Blacksmith’s completed by month’s end, we shall see how much I am able to get done this weekend.



Anvil

Anvil

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment