September 17, 2017

Guild Ball: Mason's Guild 'Wrecker'

Well today's post was suppose to be a battle report of the Farmer's Release Event in Grand Rapids yesterday, but this past Thursday I came down with a cold and when I woke up yesterday I still was not feeling that good to attend the event.  I did not think it would be right to stand 3' across from someone coughing and sneezing all day.  So I am really disappointed in missing the event since it was classified as a friendly event and not a tournament, and needed to just get some more games in.

To get back to today's post, we are going to continue on with the final 3 Mason's needed to complete the Mason's Guild.

First up we have another one of their Mascot's with 'Wrecker'.



Wrecker

Wrecker

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment