September 19, 2017

Guild Ball: The Honest Land, The Farmer's Guild

Now that I just completed another Guild with the Mason's, it is time to move onto something new.  Seeing how we are just 3 days away from the official start of the Fall Season, I think it is a great time to finally start on the Farmer's Guild with their new 6 man plastic boxed set.


I have actually been pretty excited and looking forward to painting this Guild.  I know I am not the greatest painter out there, but I do think my finished models are pretty decent for tabletop quality.  I do tend to paint on the fast side (I like the feeling of accomplishment when the model is finished), but with the Farmers's Guild my plan is to slow it down just a bit.  I plan on doing a little bit more highlighting with these guys.  Nothing to drastic, just a little bit more than normal.

I am also looking forward to seeing how the plastic quality is on these models.  They changed the plastic that they used from the Kick-Off starter set for the new Farmer's and Blacksmith's Guilds.  I have been hearing mixed reviews for the new plastic.  We shall see soon.

I also do have 2 cycling events coming up over the next 2 weekends, so that will take away from some of paitning time.  I think maybe the end of next week or possibly even the first week of October, the first 6 of the Farmer's Guild should be completed.

Now I can only 'hope', 'wish', 'dream' that SteamForged will be releasing the second 6 to us at SteamCon USA.




0 comments:

Post a Comment