April 21, 2017

Bolt Action: United States 'Paratrooper Squad 1 (Late War)'

After finishing my son's Airborne Bazooka Teams the other day, I decided to go ahead and start on his first Paratrooper Squad.  The problem was I had nothing assembled or primed that was ready for painting.  So it took me a little while to go through his models and assemble the two Squad that he will be running in his Market Garden list along with cleaning the models up and getting them glued to their bases.

For his list I decided to go with x1 NCO w/SMG, x4 SMG and x7 Rifles.  Both squads will be identical and both will start with the 'Full Strength' rule (in case he needs it early on.)

I still have to assemble the second Squad so I will probably move onto getting his LT/Team completed first.  Then we'll take a short break from the United States and see what hits the painting table.

 Paratrooper Squad 1 NCO

  United States: Paratrooper Squad 1 (Late War)

 United States: Paratrooper Squad 1 (Late War)

Painting Points: 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment