March 23, 2017

Hordes: Minions Gatorman Bokor and Bog Trog Swamp Shamblers (Unit)

With AdeptiCon starting tomorrow for my son and I, I really did not think I would be starting any new models, let alone finish them.  I decided this past Saturday to finally assemble my Bokor and Shamblers (I have been delaying for awhile since it is a large Unit), and slowly worked on them a little bit each night until they were finally completed last night.

The Shamblers are 'undead' models can come back to life and you can bring more in when other models near you are killed.  Officially the Unit consists of Bokor and 10 Shamblers, but the kit comes with 20 Shamblers.  I think, well actually I know, this is the largest Unit I have painted since my days of playing Warhammer Fantasy (and I do not miss painting those large Units).

Like I said above, AdeptiCon start tomorrow for me, so no new models until after I come back.  Though stay tuned for my AdeptiCon recaps.

Gatorman Bokor and Bog Trog Swamp Shamblers 

Gatorman Bokor and Bog Trog Swamp Shamblers 

 Gatorman Bokor and Bog Trog Swamp Shamblers

Painting Points: 22

0 comments:

Post a Comment