February 13, 2017

Bolt Action: Great Britain 'Infantry Section 1'

I finally got some models completed this month after having last weekend off attending the Las Vegas Open. Just before leaving to the LVO, my additional sprues from Warlord Games finally arrived so I could finish modeling my Infantry Sections.

Each Infantry Section can consist between 5-10 men, I decided to model my Sections with 11 men (an extra man carring an SMG so I could also use them as Late War Veteran Infantry Sections.

These 11 men are kitted as follows: NCO (SMG), 2x SMG, 1x LMG, 1x LMG Loader, 6x Rifles.

My remaining 3 Infantry Sections are also kiited the same. The plan is to get them completed later this month or maybe even in March.

The plan this week is to work on a Hordes Minion 'Wrastler' model, then next Saturday I am going to start on my sons US 76mm Sherman by Trenchworx that he picked up last weekend at the LVO. Then next Sunday is our local Bolt Action gaming day. So I do not think I'll be seeing any more British Infantry this week on the painting table. We shall see what is in store for next week.

Great Britain: Infantry Section 01
Great Britain: Infantry Section 01

Painting Points: 11

0 comments:

Post a Comment