June 26, 2016

WM: Khador Behemoth 'new sculpt' (Warjack)

Back to a little Warmachine with my Khador army. One of the perks of attending an event like Lock & Load is that Privateer Press sells models in their store that have yet been released to the public. Seeing that I knew I was going to be spending a lot of money on MKIII items, I was not planning on purchasing too many new releases. But when I saw the 'Behemoth' there, I had to get it. If I already had the older sculpt I probably would have passed on this purchase, but the 'Behemoth' is one Warjack I was missing from Khador army.


While waiting for the Keynote to start the Saturday night of Lock & Load I was able to assemble him and I actually playtested him in a game the next day. Seeing how he was already assembled, he had to hit my painting table next. I did not want him to end up like 'Grolar' that I purchased early at the LVO and he is still sitting in his box.

I went with my usual way of painting my Warjacks, making them look like they have been on the battlefield and not fresh off the assembly line.


Behemoth

Behemoth

Behemoth
Painting Points: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment