February 2, 2016

WM: Khador Ruin (Warjack)

I did not think it would be possible to finish my Khador Ruin Warjack before leaving for the LVO Warmachine Thursday morning, but I spent all last night to get him completed. He had a lot of little details on him that made me keep switching paints back and forth.
 
Ruin is a Character Warjack for my favorite Warcaster, The Buthcher of Khardov...and I cannot wait to give him a try this weekend. I am debating if I could squeeze him into my LVO list, but then I think I would have too few models in my list. So we'll try him out for fun instead.
 
"Ruin is a blend of engineering and black magic, an unsettling fusion that has resulted in a malevolently aware machine. Ruin’s scarred chassis is festooned with powerful Orgoth relics that possess a willful hunger to harvest souls and whisper incomprehensibly directly into the warjack’s cortex. Orsus Zoktavir has been entrusted to exploit Ruin as a weapon for the Motherland, whatever the cost."
 
Ruin
Ruin
Ruin
Painting Points: 5
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment