February 24, 2016

Hordes: Minions Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew (Unit)

Last night it was time for some more Minions and my Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew hit the painting table. Again, once I started on these models I just kept on going and next thing I knew they were almost done. This is one of the main reasons why I like WM/H so much in regards to the painting, most of the models are some type of Solo, or if they are Units, the model count is uasually less than 10 and you can get them done farely quickly.
 
The Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew will be used with my Hordes Gator in my 2nd Masters List to be run with Bloody Barnabas. All that is left for that list will be a Unit of 10 Croak Raiders.
 
 
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew
 
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew
Painting Points: 2
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment