January 4, 2016

Hordes: Minions Gatormen Posse 1 (Unit)

My first painted models for 2016 are now completed.
 
Sunday's are great for watching football (NFL) and painting at the same time and that is exactly what I did (even though my Arizona Cardinals failed to show up to the game yesterday). After my Sunday cycling ride I came home and prepped my models for priming. Once the sand on my bases dried, I primed the models. Then later in the afternoon slowly started working on them. By the time it was time for bed, my Gartormen Posse were completed.
 
I am planning on having 3 Units of Gatormen Posse in my 50 point army. To be able to desiginate between the 3 Units on the gaming table, I am marking the back of the bases with a color. These models have been marked with blue.
 
Gatormen Posse 1
Gatormen Posse 1
Gatormen Posse 1
1 Unit down and 2 to go.
 
Painting Points: 5
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment